Going to Market Module Overview
This interactive workshop will provide you with the skills and tools to develop a top-level marketing and communications strategy to launch a new product or service.
To introduce you to the tools to help you identify your ideal target audience and bring them to life as realistically as possible and then decide on the most powerful messages and channels to use as you move them through the sales funnel.
This workshop will help you:
- Understand the importance of segmentation, targeting and positioning.
- Identify and understand your users’ needs, experiences, behaviours and goals.
- Create reliable and realistic representations of your key audience segments using the Customer Empathy Canvas.
- Plan the optimum messaging and channels to deliver those messages to bring your target customer through the sales funnel from being unaware of your product or service to loyal advocates.
- Understand how to nurture the customer experience by mapping the customer experience across different channels using the Customer Journey Canvas.
Founder, Strategist and Facilitator at Make Happy
With 25 years of experience working with individuals and teams from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies in both Europe and Asia, Jonathan facilitates a wide range of approaches to help clients develop innovative solutions grounded in strategic insights.
Jonathan helps entrepreneurs, business leaders and their teams exploit their creativity and collective intelligence to strengthen their business models, marketing and innovation programmes and organisational development.
Founder, Fit to Lead
Mark is a coach and mentor for entrepreneurs and the founder of Fit to Lead. Having experienced the entrepreneurial journey from all perspectives – as an entrepreneur, director, mentor, coach and investor, Mark is uniquely placed to help entrepreneurs survive and thrive as they go on the rollercoaster ride.
Mark supports and challenges Founders through Fit to Lead’s holistic approach to discover their true potential and become great CEOs who are built to last.
Mark is also a business angel and have invested in over 60 companies in the UK, US and India.