Going to Market
In this interactive workshop we’ll cover the skills and tools needed to develop a top-level marketing and communications strategy to launch a new product or service.
You’ll learn how to identify your ideal target audience and bring them to life as realistically as possible and then decide on the most powerful messages and channels to use as you move them through the sales funnel.
We’ll cover how to :
- Understand the importance of segmentation, targeting and positioning.
- Identify and understand your users’ needs, experiences, behaviours and goals.
- Create reliable and realistic representations of your key audience segments using the Customer Empathy Canvas.
- Plan the optimum messaging and channels to deliver those messages to bring your target customer through the sales funnel from being unaware of your product or service to loyal advocates.
- Understand how to nurture the customer experience by mapping the customer experience across different channels using the Customer Journey Canvas.